Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, our full-spectrum hemp extract has less than .03% THC, which is the legal limit.
Please ensure you purchase your CBD from a reputable company, such as Plant Love Naturals. It is extremely unlikely you could fail a drug test with less than .03% THC. However if you are subject to random screening, it is not recommended.
Best practices are to take a dropper full, or as suggested on the product bottle, and hold it under your tongue for at least a minute, then swallow.
Plant Love Naturals is as clean as it gets! Includes:
· Full-spectrum USDA Certified Organic Extracts and USDA Organic Hemp in all our Topicals
· 100% Natural Ingredients
· 100% Pure essential oils in all our products
· 100% Vegan & Gluten Free
· Added TERPENES for additional therapeutic benefits
· Includes other minor cannabinoids (CBN, CBG) thru careful extraction
· Ultra-violet bottles ensure extra long protection for our CBD products
· Sustainable PaperTubes that give-back to “ONE TREE PLANTED” helping reforestation of our globe.
· Independent 3rd party testing with every single batch; testing for:
· 25 years’ experience in the natural products industry
· Focus on education and marketing support
CBD, short for Cannabidiol, is a compound that is found in the cannabis and hemp plant. CBD is found in trichomes, they are most abundantly found in the female flowers of the plant.
We use CO2 extraction method. CO2 is pressurized carbon dioxide which removes the many desirable cannabinoids from the hemp plant.
Yes, it’s legal to take CBD across stateliness in amounts that are for personal use and as long as its .03% of THC.
Plant Love hopes you are 100% satisfied with your purchase, but if for some reason it didn’t work out for you, we provide a 30-day return for credit or exchange policy
Yes, Plant Love Naturals is one of the very few companies that has USDA Organic hemp in our products.
In a cool, dry place and away from sunlight. Preferably a dark bottle. All Plant Love’s product come in Ultra-Violet glass that provides longer protection and shelf-life to all our CBD products.
CBD is generally considered safe for most people with no known side-effects.